Web Developer collaborates with teams to implement work requests and supports internal requirements for our web products.
- Convert mock-up designs or wireframes into a front-end code/ Wordpress Templates
- Ensure all client-facing websites are built with responsive design and optimised for mobile and tablet
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug systems application
- Optimise websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Test and monitor web applications
- Collaborate with team members to improve usability
- Support requests and resolve issues requested in a timely manner
- Building high converting Landing Pages in WordPress for SEM campaigns
- Keep current with latest web technologies through relevant blogs and events. Stay abreast of current design and print technologies.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Information Technology or college degree with a demonstrated ability in graphic and web design required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- Self-starter with a high-level of initiative, excellent organizational skills and a proven track record of being able to work well under pressure and with shifting deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities in order to meet deadlines while still maintaining high creative standards.
- Critical thinker who has a high attention to detail.
- Must speak and write proficient English / Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Stable internet connection at home
- Reliable PC or laptop (at least i3 or up)
- Willing to work remotely and independently
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Paid training
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Web development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Experience can be school-related.
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
FOR ANY CONCERN:
Contact us at: