Emerge invites you to explore your brand and communications skills by applying your knowledge to diverse campaigns. Be part of a team that aims to grow with its members, a company that succeeds with its employees. If you’re someone who lives and breathes digital, specifically social media, branding and digital content, obsessed with how brands use digital marketing and brand strategies to engage customers, build communities and drive digital transformation, emerge your career as a brands and communications specialist.
- Handles a minimum of 5 client accounts
- Responsible for taking brand campaign strategies and creative ideas and working cooperatively with other team members to deliver a first-class client experience and best creative campaigns and digital content.
- Helping convert brand campaign strategies into briefs for creative campaigns.
- Responsible for the development of customers' digital marketing plans including but not limited to contents.
- Managing client work-in-progress and status reports ensuring campaigns are fully mapped with client checkpoints, allowing for sign-off and amends.
- Coordinates with sales, creative, and development teams regarding client account’s updates and customer's digital presence analytics.
- Responsible for Pre-product and post-production of video and static materials including but not limited storyboarding, voiceovers, scriptwriting, etc.) and work cooperatively with other team members
- Other duties as assigned by senior management
- Monitors clients’ digital presence and online reputation
- Monitors competitors’ activity
- Responsible for Customer service (inbox and comments) and follower management
- Responsible for post publishing campaign activities
- Develop and manage digital media plans
- Management and optimization of paid campaigns
- · Prepare client reports and other official documents
- Providing monthly or end-of-campaign reports to provide clear actionable guidance for the client.
- Highlighting reactive opportunities and working with the team to make smart recommendations to the client to demonstrate proactivity and foresight.
- Has at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Eloquent speech and good written and grammar skills
- Can produce quality output at any given time
- Has at least an idea in the marketing industry
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks according to deliverables
- Is proficient in Google Suite
- Has developed analytical, numerical, and statistical skills
- Is organized, attentive to details, a fast learner, and quick on the uptake when given instructions
- Creative, communicative, outspoken, witty, and updated with the current digital and marketing trends
- Requires little to no supervision
- Able to work at a fast-paced environment and can think quick on their feet
- Is a team player and can communicate and cooperate with others easily
- Able to follow internal operations’ SOP
- Open minded and has can-do attitude
- Stable internet connection at home
- Reliable PC or laptop (at least i3 or up)
- Willing to work remotely (temporary company setup) and independently
FOR ANY CONCERN:
Contact us at: