We are looking for a Junior Online Community Management Associate to join Emerge. We’re looking for someone who is digital-savvy and loves to engage with people online to maintain online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. The community manager will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
This is a role that requires focus on client stakeholder engagement between Clients/Brands and their immediate digital customers while thinking quickly on your feet for solutions and intuitive suggestions that always put the consumers first.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as in-person networking will also be part of the job.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle a minimum of 5 accounts
- Handle the front & back-end of client’s social media accounts day-to-day;
- Correspond with client’s marketing team/liaison day-to-day with regards to brand and business concerns sent via social media messaging;
- Converse with all customers who engage on social media, using expert knowledge of the brand and products to assist in topline revenue for the client online;
- Create and constantly update relevant documentation, FAQ sheets, and community management templates together with Brand Manager & Communications Specialist;
- Assist in the monthly reporting that analyzes, tracks, and monitors running ad campaigns on multiple digital platforms when needed.
- A well-rounded understanding of data-driven marketing, without fear of numbers;
- A proven track record of handling customers and feedback on a constant basis;
- A passion for writing in English, Tagalog, and Taglish;
- A meticulous approach to rising trends in multiple industries.
- A college degree holder. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Graduated or specialized in related courses to the field of work, i.e. Marketing, IMC, Business Administration, Writing/Creative Communications, Customer Service;
- 1-2 years of experience in the same or similar role (even non-professional);
- Experience working directly with brands that have multiple digital touchpoints;
- Existing certification from Facebook Blueprint Community Manager Exam is a plus but not required;
- Experience setting up and running the back-end of social media channels from dashboard to analytics;
- Experience working with fast-paced teams and clients.