A Creative Designer creates as he or she envisions. As part of an industry that works with different kinds of content creation, Emerge invites you to explore your creative skills by applying your knowledge on diverse contents. Be part of a team that aims to grow with its members, a company that succeeds with its employees. Be a Jr. Graphic Designer with Emerge.
- Has the perseverance and drive to work with big brand names and win awards for execution
- Have passion to contribute to the team
- Provide feedback on the work of campaign team regarding image directions
- Able to think and apply trends in design
- Make sure that you work as a team collaboratively
- Able to follow instructions carefully and detailed-oriented
- Work on creative for both our internal brand and big-name clients that consistently have the target audience in mind, hit the objectives and create some noise.
- Deliver consistently high-quality content for our brand and clients for both digital and print.
- Able to undergo training and constructive feedback.
- Looks for continual improvement, play more and be more creative at all touch points.
- Has a college degree in Graphic Design, Creative Media, Fine Arts or equivalent
- Preferably has at least 1 year of relative (even if not work-related) experience in creating social media graphics, web design and video editing
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Has knowledge and skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Premiere and AfterEffects
- Has branding, portfolio, type colors, typography and social media poster experience
- Can produce quality design outputs relevant to the branding and content given
- Has a keen eye on detail and is able to produce cohesive results
- Creative, witty, updated with the current trends, detail-oriented and flexible
- Requires little to no supervision
- Able to work at a fast-paced environment and can think quick on their feet
- Is a team player and can communicate and cooperate with others easily
- Is organized, attentive to details, a fast learner and quick on the uptake when given instructions
- Stable internet connection at home
- Reliable PC or laptop (at least i3 or up)
- Willing to work remotely and independent
FOR ANY CONCERNS
Contact us at: