Provides administrative and secretarial support in undertaking and managing business operations with the Founders (CEO and President). Closely coordinates with all Department Heads and monitors the requirements of the Founders, likewise, conducts business requirements of Operations with various clients to establish a good business relationship for the continuous growth and development of the Company.
This is a full-time position, is strictly local to Metro Manila, and is not a remote position. The office location is in Pasig City.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Gatekeeper and Gateway Role
- Provide a "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the Founders (CEO and President) and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the wider team.
- The team knows and trusts that they can go to you with questions, queries, and tasks, and you’re aware of everyone’s roles and responsibilities so that you can do the same. You’re able to quickly assess how to escalate the situation or answer queries/questions.
- You provide gatekeeping duties in regard to taking initial screening phone calls or meetings when necessary.
2. Project Management
- Act as a project manager to the Founders (CEO and President), making sure that they are on top of their projects and tasks, as well as assigning work to appropriate staff on behalf of the Founders (CEO and President).
- Ensure that the Founders (CEO and President) direct reports are on top of any project management that relates back to the Founders (CEO and President) tasks and responsibilities. If the Founders (CEO and President) are blocked on a task due to another team member falling behind, make sure that the communication channel is open and everyone is aware of how to rectify and move forward effectively.
- Project manage your own roles and responsibilities in a clear way so that the Founders (CEO and President) can see where each project and task is at.
3. Calendar + Communication
- Assist in the management and organization of the Founders (CEO and President) calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Be the primary gatekeeper of the Founders’ (CEO and President) email, making sure that at regular intervals throughout the day, anything unimportant or junk is removed, important unread emails are put into appropriate folders, and emails that you’re able to reply to are replied to.
- Depending on the time of year and company prioritizations, you’ll be asked to prepare reports and send them to the Founders’ (CEO and President) (and sometimes the leadership team) on a frequent basis.
- In addition to sending relevant company reports, you’ll also be expected to send a quick report at the end of each week, detailing where you are at with projects, any questions/blockers you have, and what’s upcoming.
6. Sales & Marketing
- Monitor monthly sales performance of the company
- Promote services of the company through digital and direct marketing
- Oversee and monitor sales targets and acquisitions of the sales team.
- Provide reports and other understandings of related concerns in sales and marketing
- Collaborating with the sales and digital marketing team on marketing strategy and market research.
- Assist in identifying marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Assist in planning and creating marketing materials or collaterals
- Conduct product presentations to clients
- Courtesy call with existing and potential clients
- Build and maintain client business relationship
- Understand company brands, products, and services.
7. Administrative Support
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence where necessary. If the Founders’ (CEO and President) have assigned or are awaiting a response or deliverable after a meeting, make sure to follow up and make sure it’s completed. If the Founders’ (CEO and President) are assigned something during a meeting, make sure it’s added to Trello.
- Conduct ad-hoc research when necessary and present findings in a clear format. Keep this research tidy in organized files.
- Light design work.
- The initial creation of documents that the Founders (CEO and President) can use to build on in order to finalize.
- Manage communications between Founders (CEO and President) and brand partners where necessary, taking initial phone calls, doing reach out, and scheduling correspondence.
- Project manage the partnership, making sure that contracts are reviewed and signed, all partnership information is added into Trello and Discord and delegated to the relevant team members, partnership deliverables are delivered on time and the brand is receiving clear communication back and forth. Ensure that from start to finish, the process is smooth - the partnership is complete when all deliverables are delivered and the full invoice has been received.
8. Social Media
- Support with posting on social media, as well as handling DMs.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements. Think through end-to-end details (including but not limited to check-in, reservations, calendar clearing/rescheduling, transfers, appointments, and packing) for the trip and ensure that the CEO and President have everything they need ahead of time.
- Where necessary, you may be asked to travel with the Founders (CEO and President) on trips and provide in-person assistance for the duration of the trip.
- Coordinate virtual and onsite meetings, luncheons, coffees, and in-house events.
- Greet and check in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
- Coordinate the organization and hosting of both personal and business events, end to end. This includes all organization of the event ahead of time, management during the event, organizing and managing vendors to support the event, and ensuring clean-up of the event.
- Where necessary, scheduling travel arrangements for others involved in the event and circulating agendas with the necessary stakeholders.
- Maintaining important business and personal relationships through making sure communication is timely and important events are remembered.
The position is responsible for providing administrative assistance that facilitates the Founders (CEO and President) ability to effectively lead the organization, including meeting preparations; research and project management tasks; and other Sales and HR-related functions.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Must be located in Metro Manila or willing to relocate to Makati.
- Possess the ability to manage people
- Willing to travel anytime and be on-call anytime
- BPO/Outsourcing and Business Development related experience is a plus
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Tech savvy, keep up with new technology trends and developments
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Required Skill(s):, Analytical Skills, Organizational Skills, Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Time Management Skills, Verbal Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills
- Must be knowledgeable in composing and finalizing complex correspondence, minutes of the meeting, reports, and other-format documents
- Ability to multi-task, prioritization on daily workload, and thorough attention to details
- Resourceful and can work independently
- Maintains high confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion
- Understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office
- Warm and friendly demeanor and works well under pressure
- Applicants must be willing to work in Metro Manila and office-based
- Monday- Friday: Mid-shift (1 pm to 10 pm)
- 40 hours/week