- Conducts lead sourcing activities such as presentations to companies, business prospects, mall/property developers, and trade/ professional associations. Entertain inbound franchise inquiries.
- Follows up on all leads generated through the expo and other lead-generating activities
- Responsible for the efficient handling of franchise applications
- Handles all franchise inquiries (calls, webmails, personal visits) and serves as the point of contact for new and existing franchisee accounts.
- Processes all applications and does the paper screening of application forms to check the completeness of data and documents submitted
- Handles compliance records of franchisee
- Handles the franchise scorecard
- Provide satisfactory problem-solving and critical thinking skills to help resolve franchisees’ complaints or needs.
- Implement strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Practice good organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management.
- Initiate and create processes to consistently improve the franchising program.
- With at least 2-3 years of experience in handling Franchise applications, inquiries, and Franchise compliance.
- With a background in the service industry.
- Must have a pleasing personality
- Has a Problem-solving attitude
- Has Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships and team player
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Has great organizational skills
- Graduate of BSc/BA in Business Administration or a similar field is an advantage
- Willing to work in Pasig City and do fieldwork.
- B2b/Franchise Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Remotely (Hybrid):
- 8-hour shift (Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Perks & Benefits:
- Work from home (Hybrid)
- Paid Training
- Meal allowance
- Birthday Leave
- Mental Health Initiatives (Professional Consultation)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings