A sales development representative is the touchpoint of a client with the company. They are focused solely on outbound sales development, such as prospecting, outreach, qualifying leads, and setting appointments.
Be part of a team that aims to grow with its members, a company that succeeds with its employees. Be a Sales Development Representative!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Researching, identifying prospects, and qualifying leads within the sales territory
- Gather ideal customer profile (ICP) contact information
- Scheduling consultation appointments between decision makers and account executive
- Develop and maintain an outbound sales prospecting database
- Generate target outputs for appointments with potential prospects
- Contacting potential and existing clients on the phone, via mail, via social media accounts, and in person.
- Handling client questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Setting sales goals set by the management and developing sales strategies.
- Managing the sales process through ZOHO CRM.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in a sales team meeting.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Has a college degree (preferably in Marketing, Business Advertisement, Communications, and other related)
- Preferably has a 1-2 years relative experience in sales and marketing
- Previous background in cold calling, lead generation, telemarketing and appointment setting
- Can talk to clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Can plan and/or strategize accounts of clients
- Can achieve sales target and account developments
- Can develop and implement sales objectives and strategies
- Is able to achieve assigned sales quota
- Ability to convey value proposition and get to the decision maker
- Top-notch communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google apps
- Proficiency with CRM Software like Zoho
- Communicative, eloquent, and persuasive
- Requires little to no supervision
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and can think quickly on their feet
- Is a team player and can communicate and cooperate with others easily
- Is organized, attentive to details, a fast learner, and quick on the uptake when given instructions
- Is professional and can delineate work and personal aspects
- Stable internet connection at home
- Reliable PC or laptop (at least i3 or up)
- Willing to work remotely (temporary company setup) and independently
Work Remotely (Hybrid):
- 8-hour shift (Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM)
Perks & Benefits:
- Work from home (Hybrid)
- Paid Training
- Meal allowance
- Birthday Leave
- Mental Health Initiatives (Professional Consultation)