We're looking for a Graphic Design Intern (Multimedia)
This is not your run-of-the-mill internship. You will get to work on actual marketing campaigns and strategies that will impact the company and our clients. We will provide you an exciting and comprehensive experience where you will work and learn constantly as a member of the marketing team. We are looking for creative and driven individuals who can roll up their sleeves and get the job done. If you want to build a strong foundation in brand, marketing, and communications, then you’re exactly the intern we’re looking for!
- Your main task will be to conceptualize, design, and deliver graphic design, creative banners or illustration related to the Company's or Clients’ projects to achieve specific objectives.
- Strategize and create high-quality video content to support the entire customer journey of our client’s customers.
- Collect and shoot photos and videos from EmergeLocal and its client’s events and activities
- Utilize visual storytelling in communicating the EmergeLocal and its clients’ brand and its products
- Develop social media campaigns that capitalize on current trends, ideas, and memes while also considering the needs of the company
- Conceptualize and create video and static content for the company’s social media accounts and blogs
- Provide necessary support across the marketing team as needed
- Undergraduate students majoring in graphic design or similar, with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop plus either Adobe Illustrator or Adobe In Design.
- Candidates should have some experience with graphic design and/or web design, either through a formal academic program or through practical experience (e.g. as a freelancer)
- Start dates are flexible, however each intern must complete a minimum of 200 hours (@24 to 40 hours per week)
- Interns will be required to sign non-disclosure agreements to protect the Company's and its Clients' intellectual property
- This is a remote / work from home internships; each intern will require to have his own computer/laptop and a stable internet connection
*How To Apply For Internship:
*Emerge promise to provide you with a supportive internship environment for satisfaction and growth.
If you feel that we’re the right fit for each other, please apply for the role by clicking “Apply for this job” and attaching your CV and cover letter. Please ensure that your cover letter addresses the above criteria.
Job Type: Internship
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings